Driven to Achieve
Donald Driver’s 6th Annual Driven to Achieve Awards
presented by Northwestern Mutual
Donald Driver’s 6th Annual Driven to Achieve Awards presented by Northwestern Mutual will take place on Saturday, March 23, 2019.
Created by Donald Driver to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of multiple charities, companies, community leaders and celebrities on a national and local level, Donald Driver’s Driven to Achieve Awards has donated over $1 Million to various deserving charitable causes since 2014.
Community leaders supporting the program include MillerCoors and Kwik Trip.
Reserve your table today! Interested organizations can contact Laura Pappas at the Donald Driver Foundation by email at email@example.com or by phone 414-727-3600. For more information regarding table opportunities to Donald Driver’s Driven to Achieve Awards, please click here.
Congratulations to Our 2018 Driven to Achieve Award Recipients
- Brian Sonderman, executive director, Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity
- Gus Ramirez, executive chairman of HUSCO International, benefitting St. Augustine Preparatory Academy
- John Daniels Jr., chairman emeritus at Quarles & Brady, for his work with MKE Fellows
- Katie Sanders, executive director, Safe & Sound
- Ricardo Diaz, executive director, United Community Center – Northwestern Mutual Leadership Award
Driven to Achieve Advisory Board