Driven to Achieve
Donald Driver’s 7th Annual Driven to Achieve Awards
presented by Northwestern Mutual
Donald Driver’s 7th Annual Driven to Achieve Awards presented by Northwestern Mutual will take place on Saturday, March 21, 2020.
Created by Donald Driver to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of multiple charities, companies, community leaders and celebrities on a national and local level, Donald Driver’s Driven to Achieve Awards has donated over $1 Million to various deserving charitable causes since 2014.
Reserve your table today! Interested organizations can contact Laura Pappas at the Donald Driver Foundation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 414-727-3600. For more information regarding table opportunities to Donald Driver’s Driven to Achieve Awards, please click here.
Congratulations to Our 2019 Driven to Achieve Award Recipients
- Dr. David Margolis, M.D., Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, for serving Rainbow Day Camp
- Ann Swain, Special Spaces Wisconsin
- Damian Buchman, The Ability Center
- Nicole Renouard, Centro Legal
- Patti Habeck, Feeding America Eastern WI – Northwestern Mutual Leadership Award
Driven to Achieve Advisory Board