Donald Driver Announces 2018 Driven To Achieve Award Recipients
Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Champion, All-Time Leading Receiver, Dancing with the Stars Champion and New York Times best-selling author Donald Driver today announced he will honor five Wisconsin individuals for their outstanding community efforts at the Donald Driver Foundation’s Fifth Annual Driven to Achieve Awards presented by Northwestern Mutual on March 24 hosted at Milwaukee’s historic Pfister Hotel.
The 2018 community leaders who will be recognized include:
- Brian Sonderman, executive director, Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity
- Gus Ramirez, executive chairman of HUSCO International, benefitting St. Augustine Preparatory Academy
- John Daniels Jr., chairman emeritus at Quarles & Brady, for his work with MKE Fellows
- Katie Sanders, executive director, Safe & Sound
Ricardo Diaz, executive director at United Community Center, will be honored with the Northwestern Mutual Leadership Award for his ongoing contributions increasing education opportunities for students, quality of life for seniors and neighborhood programming for residents.
Each leader will each be presented with an award and a $40,000 donation to each of their respective organizations.
“The Donald Driver Foundation is excited to honor this amazing class of talented honorees that are working every day to make a difference in our community,” said Donald Driver.
Donald Driver’s Driven to Achieve Awards presented by Northwestern Mutual was created to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of multiple charities, companies and community leaders on a national and local level. In the program’s first four years, more than $1,000,000 has been donated to charitable organizations, including the MACC Fund, Sharp Literacy, Make-A-Wish Wisconsin, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee, Blessings in a Backpack, St, Marcus School, Journey House and others.
In addition to Northwestern Mutual, other corporate community leaders supporting the program include MillerCoors and Kwik Trip.
Hosted at Milwaukee’s historic Pfister Hotel on March 24, the black-tie awards event will feature multiple, soon-to-be-announced celebrity guests and musical acts. Past guests have included seven-time Grammy Award winner Gladys Knight, “Black-ish” Producer and Lead Actor Anthony Anderson, former “Good Morning America” host Josh Elliott, Emmy Award winning actress and comedian Sherri Shepherd, and recording artist Gavin DeGraw.
Community leaders and interested parties can participate in this event via the following sponsorship levels. Tables of 10 will be filled in on a first-paid, first-position order within the category of support donated.
- Benefactor Table Partner for $5,000 – Table for 10 people
- Loving Hearts Partner for $10,000 – Table for 10 people, preferred seating, Donald Driver autographed gift for table captain and guest
- Strong Minds Partner for $15,000 – Table for 10 with two VIP tickets to exclusive meet and greet with Donald Driver & other celebrity guests, VIP seating close to the stage and additional benefits
- Community Influencer Partner for $20,000 – Table for 10 guests with two (2) VIP tickets to exclusive meet and greet with Donald Driver & other celebrity guests VIP seating and additional benefits PLUS two (2) passes to the private Associated Bank VIP After Party featuring Donald Driver and celebrity guests
Interested organizations can contact Laura Pappas at the Donald Driver Foundation by email at email@example.com or by phone 414-727-3600.